Video of this robe, combined with soft body physics to achieve perfect realism can be seen here: https://youtu.be/YFLucLdA2DQ (Only 1 MB video. The video is NSFW, it doesn't contain nudity, but the robe is revealing by default)
Do you want to create fantasy render or animation that's sexy but realistic? If the answer is yes, then Sexy Mage Robe is the right product for you.
Sexy Mage Robe is a fantasy theme dynamic clothing. It's perfect for a character that's a mage or a priestess or whatever your imagination desires.
It can be used by these figures:
* Genesis 3 Female
* Genesis 2 Female
* Victoria 4
The advantages of using Sexy Mage Robe are numerous.
1. Since it's dynamic, you don't need to worry about bad autofitting for G3F, G2F and Genesis. It doesn't require some kind of breast/cleavage/clothing fixer and it looks better and more realistic than conforming.
2. Fully supports soft body physics. Do you like making realistic animation where your character's breasts jiggle while she moves? Or maybe your character is fat and you want her belly to bounce? Or your animation shows your character from back and you want her butt to jiggle? Sexy Mage Robe can achieve all of those things, while conforming clothing cannot.
3. If you use soft body physics to create squish effect, this robe can follow it. Conforming clothing cannot follow and causes poke thru.
4. If you like animating, this robe can move while your character moves. For example, you don't need to spend hours to manually animate the loin cloth movement.
5. Affected by wind force, to create awesome wind-blowing renders and animations.
6. Can wrinkle automatically depends on your character's pose.
7. Behaves like real life clothing.
Q & A:
Q: Can this product be used in DAZ Studio?
A: It needs Poser for calculation, without Poser you can't use it. You can only export and render it in DAZ Studio. DAZ Studio materials are included.
Q: Does this product supports (insert figure's name here)?
A: This product only supports: Genesis 3 Female, Genesis 2 Female, Genesis, Victoria 4 and Dawn.
Q: Is it slow to calculate dynamic clothing? How long does it take?
A: My clothing, typically just takes few minutes, no more than 3 minutes.
Q: Is it hard to use?
A: No, you just need to load the outfit, click few buttons and done. I've also included step by step tutorial in pdf format to use this product.
Poser 6, Poser 7+, Poser 8 / Poser Pro 2010+, Poser 10 / Poser Pro 2014 +, Poser 9 / Poser Pro 2012 +, Poser 11
Compatible figures: Victoria 4, Genesis, Dawn - Dawn S.E., Victoria 5, Genesis 2 Female, Genesis 3 Female, Victoria 7