* Conforming Poser clothing: obj, cr2/ png, at 12,712 polygons
* This helmet is designed for use on Mike 4 (M4), but it should fit most other figures with a little adjustment.
* The front tube can not be posed, but it can be hidden or shown, either with the included pose files or by using the Hierarchy Editor.
Textures/ MAT Poses:
* Five clean/ reflective MAT poses with various pilot names.
This is for that brand-new fresh-from-the-factory look... though it won`t take long for your pilots to bang up the helmet.
* Five dirty/ scratched MAT poses with various pilot names.
This is a battered look, for when your pilot has been in more than a few scrapes
* Four MAT poses to change the color and opacity of the front visor:
-Blue: 50% transparent and 100% opaque.
-Red: 50% transparent and 100% opaque.
* One MAT pose to make the visor 100% transparent.
* MAT poses to hide and show front tube
Also includes a layered Photoshop file for you to make your own pilot names.
Note: This product has not been testing in DAZ Studio; however, it only uses texture (and bump) maps and no shader nodes are used.
- Poser 6, Poser 7, Poser 8, Poser 9, Poser Pro 2010, Poser Pro 2012, Poser 5, Poser 10, Poser Pro 2014
- Base Figures:
- Michael 4