dForce Chic Beach Outfit and Poses For Genesis 8 Female(s) is a complete outfit of several pieces (seashell bikini, beach cover up, sandals, and prop version of the sandals to be hold in the hand) that can be used independently, with 10 poses included with pre-baked simulations, and many materials to choose for each part, including hide options, so you can customize it completely. This is a perfect outfit for beach girls, swimmers, baywatchers, vip parties, and many other themes. A must have for your Genesis 8 Female!
The Bikini has options for hiding the top, or hiding the bottom. That way you can use it with other clothing, or use only the bottom with the Cover Up. The little strip of fabric in the cleavage can also be hidden in the top, and the metal tubes in the bottom. The Cover Up transparency can be set to low or restored to the default, and you can hide or show the cords. The chain in the Sandals can also be hidden or shown.
The Cover Up can be used with the poses included without dForce (their simulations have been turned into morphs that auto-apply with these poses). Just use the pose on Genesis 8 Female, and it will pose the cover up too. If using a different body than Genesis 8 Female, you can use the adjustment morphs to adjust it. The Cover Up is also prepared for dForce with a special weight mapping, so you can pose it and do the simulation. In case you don't know how to use dForce, this product also contains a tutorial for Introduction to dForce in pdf that is loadable from its icon inside Daz Studio. The bikini and sandals don't need dForce.
You can start quickly choosing one of the full outfit material presets, that will change the look of it all at once. Then use the many partial materials included for each of the pieces, and create your own look. In addition, you can use the hide and show options for using the top or the bottom of the bikini independently, or hide the strip in the top, the metals in the bottom, or the chains in the sandals too. The transparency of the Cover Up can also be set to low, or restore it to the default value. All these options together allow to achieve countless different looks!
As the Cover Up is thought to be used with the included poses or with dForce, it has many adjustment morphs in sections for easy use, that will allow you to adapt it to different body shapes even if they are voluptuous or heavy. The cords of the Cover Up can also be moved independently using morphs. In addition to the adjustment morphs, you can style the Bikini using the morphs for a narrow or wider bottom back or front area, and in the top you can cover more cleavage, or set fuller breasts. In the Cover Up you can make it longer or shorter, set a bit more cleavage, or cover a bit more, and set a wider fall for simulations.
The pack contains 10 poses, and a zero reset morph, a hand pose for holding the prop version of the sandals, and feet poses for the sandals. You can use these hand and feet poses with other poses or create your own, and then pose the hands and feet correctly with ease. The 10 poses also pose the outfit at the same time.
Supported Genesis 8 Female shapes: Aiko 8, The Girl 8, Teen Josie 8, and Victoria 8. Other body morphs supported by Auto-follow. The Cover Up has many adjustment morphs so you can adapt it to different body shapes if needed. This dress works with all the Genesis 8 Body Morphs, as all of them have been included when needed, which means full freedom to use any of those morphs in your renders.
What's Included and Features
- dForce Chic Beach Outfit and Poses For Genesis 8 Female(s) (.DUF)
- Chic Beach Full Outfit preset
- Chic Beach Bikini
- Chic Beach Cover Up
- Chic Beach Sandals
- Chic Beach Prop Version of Sandals
- 10 Hierarchical Poses to pose Genesis 8 Female(s) and the outfit at once (.DUF)
- Utility Icons:
- Zero item morphs: zeroes all the morphs of any item selected
- Restore Morphs, Pose, Smooth and Collisions to the default values
- Icon to load tutorial: Introduction to dForce in pdf
- 10 Full body hierarchical poses that pose Genesis 8 Female(s), and all the outfit items, at once.
- Reset pose
- Feet Pose
- Right Hand Pose for the Prop Version of the Sandals
- Fitting features:
- 47 Custom Morphs included in the Bikini
- 93 Custom Morphs included in the Cover Up
- 10 Custom Morphs included in the Sandals
- 3 Custom Morphs included in the Prop Version of the Sandals:
- Aiko 8 Fit
- Girl 8 Fit
- Zelara 8 Fit
- Supported Shapes:
- Akio 8
- The Girl 8
- Teen Josie 8
- Victoria 8
- Zelara 8
- Other shapes supported by Auto-follow
- 8 Material presets for the entire outfit:
- 16 Material presets for the Bikini:
- Hide Bottom
- Show Bottom
- Hide Metals
- Show Metals
- Hide Strip
- Show Strip
- Hide Top
- Show Top
- 12 Material presets for the Cover Up:
- Hide Cords
- Show Cords
- Low Opacity
- Restore Opacity
- 10 Material presets for the Sandals:
- Hide Chain
- Show Chain
- Textures Include:
- 31 Texture, Bump, Reflection, Normal, and Specular Maps (1024 x 1024 up to 4096 x 4096)
- Texture Templates available through the Product Library
- DAZ Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
- DAZ Studio 3Delight Material Presets (.DUF)
Genesis 8 Female
dForce Cloth, DAZ Studio 4.11
Daz Connect, Install Manager, Manual Install