HIGLY DETAILED MODEL FOR POSER 11 AND GREATER.
WORKS PERFECTLY IN DAZ STUDIO WITH MINOR MATERIALS MODIFICATIONS ( ALUMINIUM and CHROME need IRay materials ). For best renders the material PAINT angle of the MAINBODYPARTS and the material TYRE angle of the WHEELS must be set at 60°.
The DIALS LIMITS are selected in Poser. You must select them in DAZ STUDIO / BALLOT_LS/parameters/All/Parameter Settings.
IN BOTH SOFTAWRE YOU CAN PERSONALIZE THE MODEL, LIKE IN REALITY:
- MUDGUARDS :select BODY/MUDGUARDPAINT
- CHASSISFRAME : select BODY/PAINT
- BODY : select BODY/BODYPAINT
- BONNET : select BODY/BONNET
- WHEELS RIMs and WIRES : select FRONT_WHEEL_LEFT/frontwheelleft/RIMPAINT. Do the same with the 3 other wheels.
ROTATING PARTS with single Dials:
STEERING:LEFT/RIGHT ( the STEERING WHEEL controls both FRONT WHEELS and the STEERING WHEEL, LIKE IN REALITY )
The SPARE_WHEEL can be used as separated prop.
A template is given so that you can change the HEADLIGHTS texture with the texture of your choice..
The Ballot is given with a yellow headlights texture. A white HEADLIGHTS texture is given in the BALLOT_LS_Textures folder. This texture is called HEADLIGHTGLASS01
Poser Pro 11, Poser 12