F-16 Falcon for Poser.
* Poser figure (obj, cr2/ png): 35578 polygons
* The canopy can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Rudder can rotate left to right (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
- An ERC dial on the BODY raises or lowers both flaps.
- A second ERC dial on the BODY raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
* The landing gear doors can open and close.
- An ERC dial on the BODY opens and closes both the landing gear wheels and the landing gear doors.
* The landing gear can be hidden or shown.
* The landing gear wheels can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* All of the missiles and rockets are separate body parts which can be hidden or shown.
- All of the missiles and rockets also have their trans dials enabled, which means you can position them anywhere in the scene... perfect for images or animations where the aircraft is firing a rocket.
* The lower tank can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* The sticks and yoke are separate body parts which can be posed.
* Wheels can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Hide/ show fuel tank.
* Hide/ show landing gear, which also hides/ shows the wheels.
* MAT Gray
* MAT Red White Blue
* Hide/ Show missile racks.
* Two textures, at 1024x1024:
- Base Gray
- Red, White, and Blue (YF-16)
* Tire tread bump map included for the wheels.
* All missiles use their own material for further customizing.
* Templates are included.
The pilot figure shown in the images *is* included: it is a separate, textured obj file parented to the aircraft.
Requirements: Poser 5 or above