* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, at 21,201 polygons.
* Canopy can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* The front wings can swing open and closed (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Landing gear can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* The front landing gear and steering wheel can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Landing gear doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Eight flaps can raise up and down: four on the right and four on the left.
- All flaps are controlled with an up-down and bank ERC dials.
* Eight upper missile-bay doors can open and close: four on the right and four on the left.
- An ERC dial opens each of the four pairs of doors.
* Two textured, low-polygon pilots (with rotating head) are included as separate parts.
- This is included so you can have people in your aircraft without adding a fully textured and clothed M4 figure to the scene.
Textures/ MAT Poses:
* Includes three texture schemes, at 1024x1024 pixels:
- Blue/ white
- Gray with skull and crossbones tail
- Black with red detailing
* Includes detailed control surfaces and display screen (on the steering wheel).
Based on a drawing by bagera3005. Model licensed and sold with his permission.
For use in Poser 5 and above; has not been tested in DAZ Studio.
- Poser 6, Poser 7, Poser 8, Poser 9, Poser Pro 2010, Poser Pro 2012, Poser 5, Poser 10, Poser Pro 2014
- Base Figures:
- Victoria 4, Victoria 3,
Michael 3, Michael 4, Dawn