The largest of the Solinoid Fleet ships, the Arcuilaria Hive Carrier (Codenamed Chrysalis Hive by UN Forces) is a massive vessel with incredible destructive power. Armed with numerous Beam Cannons, Tri-barreled Laser weapons, and a massive Focused Beam Array weapon, the Hive Carrier can deliver unparalleled destruction to its target.
The Arcuilaria is also home to a Solinoid Hive Queen and her swarms. The Hive Queen has her own separate nest atop the hull of the Arcuilaria in a bridge-like structure, and the hull houses swarms of Solinoid Worker Drones, advance bio-engineered Human-oid Clones, and egg chambers.
The Solinoid Arcuilaria has space in its pod-like Hangar Bays for 100's of Vendrik and Mogwai Fighters, and can launch them in massive swarms at any enemy it faces. Within the huge Hangar Pods, the Solinoid Fighter swarms are maintained in a state of stasis awaiting an order to awaken from the Queen.
The Arquilaria class also acts as a sort of Fleet Command and Control ship, and can call on the resources of her escorts, as well as commanding her own assets. Serving as Division Flag-ships, the Arcuilaria is never encountered without a host of smaller support vessels near by.
The UN Military has counted dozens of the class in the Solinoid Main Fleet, among hundreds of smaller Vessels. It is feared that even larger vessels may remain out of sight beyond the edges of our solar system.
Here are some of the highlights:
* Over 100 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
* Over 70 individually pose-able Weapons Turrets that can be trained and elevated independently.
* Working Main Cannon, Beam and Tri-barrel Turrets, and Hangar Pods
* Detailed Interiors for the Hangar Pods, and the Command Bridge.
* Pose presets to adjust the scale to Life-sized and back to the Default 1/10th scale to allow users to scale the carrier to match the life-sized scale of my transforming Variable Geometry Fighters.
Original model by, and acquired from Chris Schell, and now owned by VanishingPoint.
Software: Poser 6+