Second only to the Arcuilaria Hive Carrier, the Quilarion Battleship (Codenamed Nymph by UN Forces) is a massive vessel with incredible destructive power. Armed with numerous Beam Cannons, Tri-barreled Laser weapons, and a massive Focused Beam Array weapon, the Quilarion can deliver unparallelled destruction to its target.
Like the Acuilaria, the Quilarion is home to a Solinoid Hive Queen and her swarms. The Hive Queen has her own separate nest atop the hull of the vessel in a bridge-like structure, and the hull houses swarms of Solinoid Worker Drones, advance bio-engineered Human-oid Clones, and egg chambers.
The Quilarion Class acts as the main fire-power of the Solinoid Fleet, and is second only to the Hive Carrier in destructive power. It is a command ship in its own right and is never found without a small fleet of supporting ships in its wake. The Hive Battleship can usually be found in the company of the Arcuilaria Hive Carriers, but has also been observed operating with smaller Battlegroups of Solinoid Cruiser types and Scouts.
The UN Military has counted dozens of the class in the Solinoid Main Fleet, among hundreds of smaller Vessels. It is feared that even larger vessels may remain out of sight beyond the edges of our solar system.
Here are some of the highlights:
* Over 100 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
* Over 70 individually pose-able Weapons Turrets that can be trained and elevated independently.
* Working Main Cannon, Beam and Tri-barrel Turrets.
* Detailed Interior for the Command Bridge.
* Pose presets are included to adjust the scale to life-sized and back to the default 1/10th scale to allow users to scale the carrier to match the scale of my the Variable Geometry Fighters.
Original model by, and acquired, from Chris Schell, and now owned by VanishingPoint.
Software: Poser 6+/p>