All these photos were taken by Jordi R. Cardona, who studied in the IDEP School Of Photography And Design of Barcelona (Spain), one of the most prestigious private institutions in this country and abroad (Nikon Course of Digital Photography). All photographs are taken with a Nikon reflex camera using professional 50mm prime lens and techniques to get sharp high quality images.
27 photos in JPG format: 3000 x 2000, 300 dpi
Bonus: minitutorials: how to turn them into fantasy backgrounds (easy steps valid for almost any advanced image editor), how to make brushes for Photoshop with the photos, and how to install them.
- For your personal & commercial projects
- To create NEW backgrounds for commercial or personal use
- As a reference for your paintings
- Can be used as a merchant resource
- For your websites, blogs, web templates, forum signature banners...
- For scrapbooking, photomanipulations, renders...
- Endless possibilities...
PC and Mac compatible. Any application that can open JPG files.
To follow the bonus tutorials you need Photoshop CS or up, or follow similar steps in your 2D graphics editor.
- PC and Mac compatible. Any application that can open JPG files. To follow the bonus tutorials you need Photoshop CS or up, or follow similar steps in your 2D graphics editor.