No one knows how the robot grew around the stealth aircraft, but the result is one mean robot! Is this a heroic defender of the realm or an attacking enemy? It's up to you!
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 53,203 polygons.
* Scaled at roughly twice the height of the Poser/ DAZ people, but you can easily resize it with the Scale dial.
* Fully posable: arms and legs can move.
* Back plates can retract back and down, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Wings can swing front and back, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Rudders can rotate left and right, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* The left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
- A second Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
* "Fingers Grasp" Pose Control dial on the hands.
* One texture set, which includes two 4096x4096 texture maps.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model created by Moscowich80. Uploaded for sale here with her full permission.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY