Update: This product was updated in January 2021 to include a new file structure with native versions for both Daz Studio and Poser. Please see update pdf included for information.
Your renders will be sweet and a buzz with excitement with the Nature's Wonders Bee.
The Nature's Wonders Bee model allows the creation of many species with the superfamily, Apoidea, which contain at least 5,700 species of bees and wasps. The model supports the creation of Honey bees, Bumblebees, Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets, Daubers and Cicada Killers.
This set contains character presets and textures for the Western Honey Bee (Queen/Worker/Drone). Honey bees are native to Eurasia, but spread to four other continents by humans. There are only seven species of honey bee that are recognized, with a total of 44 subspecies. Honey bees represent only a small fraction of the roughly 20,000 known species of bees.
The study of bees, which includes the study of honey bees, is known as "Melittology".
Bees show an advanced level of social organization, in which a single female or caste produces the offspring and non-reproductive individuals cooperate in caring for the young. They are known for construction of perennial, colonial nests from wax, for the large size of their colonies, and for their surplus production and storage of honey, distinguishing their hives as a prized foraging target of many animals, including honey badgers, bears and human hunter-gatherers.
The Western Honey bee has been domesticated for honey production and crop pollination. Bee wax is used for candlemaking, soapmaking, lip balms, and other crafts.
The Nature's Wonders Bee Base set comes in both Poser and DAZ Studio native versions and support Firefly, 3Delight, Superfly and Iray render engines.
What's Included & Features
Models (.obj, .cr2, .duf)
* Nature's Wonders Bee model. A fully articulated model with almost 60 morphs to control shaping, expressions and movements
* Nature's Wonders Pollen "Saddlebags". This is an optional conforming part for the bee model. It includes a morph to alter the shape
Apoidea Species (.cr2, .duf)
* Western Honey Bee Species-European Dark Bee (Queen/Worker/Drone)
Poses (.pz2, .duf)
* Bee Feed
* Bee Feed2
* Bee Flight1
* Bee Flight2
* Bee Flight3
* Bee Move
* Bee Move2
* Default (zero pose)
Cameras (.cm2, .duf)
* InsectCam (to help locate these tiny creatures)
* Field Guide and Manual. Information and tips on use of product and field guide on the included bee species.
* "Upgrading Natures Wonders", for those who had previous versions of the product
Your renders will be sweet and a buzz with excitement with the Nature's Wonders Bee. Compatible with DAZ Studio 4.12+ and Poser 11.2+
Software: Poser 10+, DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY, Poser 12