Straight from the middle-ages comes another set of medieval-themed models.
Build fantasy scenes or historic towns with these buildings, accessories, and castle. Also includes a gallows for punishing any criminals or to warn people about the punishment.
The castle is meant as a defensive positions and can fit a small farm, but not a building or an entire town.
And these work great with our other medieval buildings.
* Set 1 includes the following DAZ Studio props: (dsf, duf/ png):
- Blacksmith, with 6,264 polygons; includes a door that can open and close, separate parts for the barrels, anvil, and hammers, and interior that can be seen through the door.
- Building 2, with 4,171 polygons; includes separate parts for the shelves and two tables, and interior that can be seen through the doorway.
- Building 3, with 3,830 polygons; includes separate parts for the shelves and two tables, and interior that can be seen through the doorway.
- Cart 1, with 1,332 polygons; includes wheels that can rotate and the handles are separate parts which can be hidden or shown.
- Small Castle, with 9,623 polygons; no moving parts, but plenty of areas to position your characters: on the top walls, on the stairs, and so on.
- Gallows, with 598 polygons; rope and noose are separate parts and the rope can extend in length.
* One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
* Also uses Iray materials.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY