Check out this large adorable, semiaquatic rodent from the genus Castor.
This particular fella takes his inspiration from one of two extant species: the North American beaver (Castor canadensis). Our Beaver is the second-largest living rodents after the capybaras.
His stout body with large head, long chisel-like incisors, strand based brown fur, hand-like front feet, conforming webbed back feet and flat, scaly geografted tail were all carefully referenced from nature photography.
Because Beavers build dams and lodges using tree branches, vegetation, rocks and mud; this package comes with numerous bonus items to help you flesh out your scenes. Enjoy a worker vest and hard hat, gnawed log and stump, and even accompanying water trails for your aquatic scenes.
"Beaver Butt Restore" and "Beaver Collar Helper" clothing projection morphs will help you fit clothing to your character. The strand based fur can easily be edited in studio to accommodate different outfits.
Finally, mix and match with other Daz shapes and morphs for a variety of delightful outcomes.
What's Included and Features
- Storybook Beaver for Genesis 8.1 Male: (.DUF)
- Character Preset
- 3 Sets of Strand Based Fur (Body, Tale, and short hairs)
- Conforming Feet Webs
- Conforming Whiskers
- Geografted Beaver Tale
- "Butt Restore" and "Collar Helper" clothing projection morphs to help with clothing fits.
- Smart Prop Worker Helmet
- Conforming Worker Vest with fur fit helper dial
- Gnawed Tree Stump
- Gnawed Log
- Water Trail for Gnawed Log
- Water Trail for Floating Beaver
- Floating Beaver Pose
- Textures Include:
- 66 Metallic, Base, Roughness, Normal and Height Maps (512 x 512 to 4096 x 4096)
- Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
Genesis 8.1 Male
Daz Studio 4.16
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install