The Apollo program was the third human spaceflight program undertaken by NASA, on behalf of the United States of America. Its goal — `to land humans on the Moon and return them safely to Earth [within the decade of the 1960s]` (in the words of U.S. President John F. Kennedy) — was accomplished on the 20th of July, 1969, with the Apollo 11 landing of astronauts Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and with Michael Collins orbiting above waiting to return his crewmates to Earth.
The Apollo Lunar Module was the lander portion of the Apollo spacecraft built for the US Apollo program to achieve the transit from moon orbit to the surface and back. The module was also known as the LM from the manufacturer designation (yet pronounced "LEM" from NASA's early name for it, Lunar Excursion Module).
* Includes 2 DAZ Studio props: dsf, duf/ png:
- Apollo Command Module, with 162,283 polygons.
- Eagle Lander, with 66,964 polygons.
* Apollo Command Module:
- The top "Command Module" can be separated from the bottom "Service Module".
- The hatch on the Command Module can open and close, showing a basic interior.
* Eagle Lander:
- No moving parts
* One texture scheme.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY