You ride in 250 tonnes of moving steel, wrapped in Cera-Luminum Laminate Composite Armour and carrying the most lethal array of weapons ever mounted on a Mag-Lev Chassis. You are part of a 4 man Crew, with 8 men for Infantry Support riding along inside the Hull... You have only one mission, stop what ever gets in front of you!
Armed with a dizzying array of weapons (such as a 200mm "Long Reach" Artillery Gun, 100mm Smooth-Bore Cannon, Co-Axial 20mm "Vulcan" Gatling Cannon and 250 Kw "Eagle-Eye" Laser, plus a Mini-Phalanx Anti-Missile System, Dart Multi-Purpose Rockets, and Fire-and-Forget Anti-Tank Missiles), the "Dire-Wolf" MLMBT (Mag-Lev Main Battle Tank) is the ultimate in Modern Armoured Vehicles and the King of Mechanized Warfare. She carries 8 fully equipped Infantry Troopers in specialized compartments along the hull for rapid deployment in Urban Combat or against Infantry on the Battlefield, and can travel at speeds up to 250 KMPh at an altitude of 500 Feet. Fully sealed against chemical, biological and nuclear contaminants, and also for the vacuum of space (for Orbital Landing Drops using a special lower-hull heat shield), the Dire Wolf can deliver its lethal payload any where at any time!
.: Product Features :.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 46,745 polygons.
* Detailed and fully functional weapons systems including a 200mm Hull-mounted Cannon, Turret-mounted 100mm Gun, Co-axial Gatling Cannon and Anti-personel Laser, Phalanx Anti-missile System, Rocket pod, and Anti-tank Missiles!
* Detailed interior and internal components, including functional maintenance and crew access hatches, crew controls and cockpit details, and complete with a fully functional muntions storage locker for the main hull-mounted gun!
* Troop Compartments with functional external access panels and seating for 8 fully equipped Infantry, plus 3 main crew positions in the forward hull for Crew Commander, Driver, Loader (standing only) and Weapons Operator complete with functional cockpit controls!
* Loads with default grungy "working" textures, and includes a set of alternate "clean" textures to show a newly produced vehicle instead of a combat duty version!
* Numerous Pose Control dials to control vehicle movement, weapons and access hatches all from one easy to use location. The Pose Control controls for vehicle and weapons function are tied to the cockpit controls in the crew compartment for realistic function of all operational parts!
* One texture scheme.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model by, and acquired from Chris Schell, and now owned by VanishingPoint.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY