The Mikoyan MiG-29 is a fighter aircraft designed for the air superiority role in the Soviet Union. Developed in the 1970s by the Mikoyan design bureau, it entered service in 1983 and remains in use by the Russian Air Force as well as in many other nations. NATO's reporting name for the MiG-29 is "Fulcrum", which was unofficially used by Soviet pilots in service.
This model includes a color scheme based on the Ukrainian air force.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 50,328 polygons.
* Canopy can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Rear airbrake (below the engines) can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Tail rudders can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Two sets of left and right wing flaps on the main wings can rotate up and down.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
- A second Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
* Landing gear can be hidden or shown.
* Landing gear doors can open and close.
* In Flight: levels the aircraft, hides the landing gear, and closes the landing gear doors.
* Landed: places the aircraft on the ground at a slight angle, shows the landing gear, and opens the landing gear doors.
* Hide/ Show landing gear, which also opens and closes the front landing gear doors.
* One set of textures and bump maps.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Note: this model was designed for long and medium range shots, so some textures may look blurry when viewed close up.
** Part of the sales of this item will be donated to UNICEF to help with the ongoing relief efforts in Ukraine.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY