Medina Cityscape Generator is a very powerful tool allowing you to create cityscapes, small or big, fast and efficiently, and using all the props, houses, garden, trees, human beings, included in this product.
By clicking a single button, the generator script will create your city groups of streets by groups of streets, using fully customizable characteristics in term of repetition of elements inside the streets and between the successive streets. Each time you click this button a new group of streets appears.
For each group of street you create this way, you can adjust:
- the number of streets you want to create and the number of elements per street
- the range of variation of the scale of the elements
- the distance of successive elements inside a street, as well as the randomness variations both of this distance and of the alignment of the front of houses
- the distance of successive streets, as well as the randomness variations both of this distance and of the alignment of the beginning of the streets
- the proportion of the different elements (more trees, less gardens, more houses of a certain type...)
The script will also drop all the houses and trees on a "Cityscape Terrain" during the creation process. A desert cityscape terrain is already included in the product, but you can create your own terrain if you want to. Once a group of street has been created, the script allows you to preview it using any scene camera and even to rotate the generated Cityscape Camera around your city.
This product extensively exploits instances. The use of instances of the 35 low resolution elements will give you the possibility to create huge cityscapes. In order to maintain a comfortable viewport management, an additional script will allow you to define exactly the instances you want to be visible in the preview or not, knowing that at the end, all of them will be rendered.
If you think that your streets are too empty, you can populate them using the Add Human script, also using very low resolution human beings props and instances of them. Add Human will populate the city only in front of the elements of your choice.
Several very big cityscapes are already included in the product. All the elements of the product can also be loaded separately.
The Medina Cityscape Generator has been conceived to be very easy to use for the beginners, and to include plenty of additional customization for the advanced users.
What's Included and Features
- Medina Cityscape Generator
- Cityscape Generator Script (.DSE)
- Streets Characteristics
- Proportions of the Different Elements
- Instances and Preview Tools
- Add Human Script (.DSE)
- X & Z Random Options
- Y & Z Offset Options
- Min/Max Random Rotation Options
- Include Men/Women Options
- Standalone Terrain
- 3 Cityscape Preloads
- Lowpoly Characters:
- 4 Man 1 Options
- 4 Man 2 Options
- 3 Man 3 Options
- 4 Man 4 Options
- 3 Man 5 Options
- 3 Man 6 Options
- 4 Woman 1 Options
- 3 Woman 2 Options
- 3 Woman 3 Options
- Single Props:
- 29 Daars
- Palms Group
- The Souk
- Hide/Show Cityscape Instances
- Iray Render Settings and Lights
- Render Settings
- 3 Iray Sun Lights
- 6 Cityscape Poses for use with Cityscape Cameras + 1 Reset Pose
- Complete User Guide (.PDF)
- Textures Include:
- 305 Texture, Bump, Displacement and Normal Maps (512 x 512 up to 4096 x 4096)
- Iray and 3Delight Versions
- This product includes:
- 1 DSON Core Installer
DAZ Studio 4.9
Daz Connect, Install Manager, Manual Install