Probably the most aesthetically attractive fighter of World War I, the Albatros DVa entered service in the German "Luftstreitkräfte" in October 1917. Even though it was build in large numbers only a few survived the war.
This Albatros D.Va biplane comes with a lot of stunning details.
All flight controls are functional. The control wires move along with the ailerons and the elevator. You can switch between standard and "in air" propeller with just a double-click.
Seated poses for the Genesis 3 and 8 Male and Female figures are included.
It comes with 8 historical paint schemes, including the German aces Manfred von Richthofen - the "Red Baron" - and Ernst Udet.
Also included is the paint scheme of the allied "Pink Baroness".
Have you never heard of the Pink Baroness?
Grab this set and find out!
What's Included and Features
- Albatros D.Va WWI Biplane: (.DUF)
- Albatross DVa figure:
- Rotate Plane X
- Rotate Plane Y
- Rotate Plane Z
- Rotate Propeller
- Aileron Left-Right
- Left Aileron
- Right Aileron
- Elevator Up-Down
- Rudder Left-Right
- Rotate Wheels
- Rotate Left Wheel
- Rotate Right Wheel
- Pilot Pose Genesis 3 Female
- Pilot Pose Genesis 3 Male
- Pilot Pose Genesis 8 Female
- Pilot Pose Genesis 8 Male
- Albatross DVa Park Pose
- Albatros Dva Toggle Propeller Script (.DSA)
- Material Options:
- 09 Texture Sets
- Textures Include:
- 299 Texture, Normal, Metallic, Roughness, and Transparency Maps (1024 x 1024 to 4096 x 4096)
- Texture Templates available through the Product Library
- Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
- This product includes:
- 1 DSON Core Installer
DAZ Studio 4.10
Daz Connect, Install Manager, Manual Install