Another addition to the science-fiction bridge set collection!
As usual, the captain sits in the middle of the bridge, overseeing the crew.
The stand-up rear stations can be reconfigured to display any of the ship`s functions.
Four sit-down stations allow crew members to monitor the ship status for engineering, science, communications, and tactical.
Multiple doors in the front and rear allow easy access to and from the bridge.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 92,877 polygons.
* The helm, ops, and outer chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
* The captain's chair can rotate with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* All of the doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- Although the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
* One texture scheme with texture, bump, and transparency maps.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
* Sixteen camera files are included.
* The cameras have been positioned so no walls will block the camera.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY