Another addition to the science-fiction bridge set collection!
As usual, the captain sits in the middle of the bridge, overseeing the crew.
The stand-up rear stations can be reconfigured to display any of the ship`s functions.
Four sit-down stations allow crew members to monitor the ship status for engineering, science, communications, and tactical.
Multiple doors in the front and rear allow easy access to and from the bridge.
* Poser figure file (obj, cr2/ png), with 92,877 polygons.
* The helm, ops, and outer chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
* The captain's chair can rotate with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* All of the doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- Although the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
* One texture scheme with texture, bump, and transparency maps.
Hide/ Show Presets:
* Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
- Hiding and showing the each wall hides and shows the corresponding doors.
* Sixteen camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
- You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Poser 6, Poser 7+, Poser 8 / Poser Pro 2010+, Poser 10 / Poser Pro 2014 +, Poser Debut, Poser 9 / Poser Pro 2012 +, Poser 11