Includes two models:
* Bridge IX interior: cr2/ png, at 151,812 polygons.
* Hull exterior: cr2/ png, at 2,865 polygons.
* Like our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* The rear left and right doors (leading to the elevator lifts) can rotate open and close (with ERC dials on the BODY).
- Both lifts have a detailed interior.
* The two stand-up stations (to the right and left of the captain`s chair) can be hidden or shown to further customize your bridge.
* The captain's chair can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* All of the crew chairs are separate body parts which can be re-positioned, rotated, or removed from the scene.
- The tops of the chairs can rotate.
* Four handle-throttles on the helm/ ops station can rotate.
* Includes basic exterior hull section (with movable lasers) which can be seen when looking out the front window.
* One set of textures is included
* Uses texture maps, bump maps, and specular maps. No shaders nodes are used.
* Templates are included, and some are color-coded for ease-of-use.
* Although templates are included, we recommend using the includes textures as guidelines when making your own textures.
* Normal/ Reset
* Ambient Lighting (for Poser 9/ Poser Pro 2012 and above)
* Red Alert: sets some lights to a reddish tint
* Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
* Hiding and showing the left lift hides and shows the left doors, and hiding and showing the right lift hides and shows the right doors.
* Fifteen camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
* Includes the Starship Bridge XI in the center of the scene.
* The light set in the included scene file has Ambient Occlusion enabled for the top light.
-This will create additional detailing, but may increase render times.
Recommended for use in Poser 5 and above, though the Ambient Occlusion lighting will only work in Poser 6 and above.
People, clothing, and poses not included.
Model and textures by Richard Duda, Poser conversion and rigging by John Hoagland.
- Poser 6, Poser 7, Poser 8, Poser 9, Daz Studio 4.5, Daz Studio 3, Poser 5, Poser 10, Poser Pro 2014