* Includes one Poser figure (obj, cr2/ png), at 48,226 polygons.
* Like our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* The rear left and right doors (on the rear walls) can open and close (with ERC dials on the BODY).
* The front left and right doors (on the rear walls) can open and close (with ERC dials on the BODY).
-Although all of the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
* The helm and ops consoles can swing open for easier seating (with ERC dials on the BODY).
* The helm and ops chairs can rotate (with ERC dials on the BODY).
* The three rear (stand-up) stations are separate parts, which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* The captain's chair can not rotate.
* One set of textures is included.
* Templates are included, and some are color-coded for ease-of-use.
* Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
* Hiding and showing the left wall hides and shows the left doors, and hiding and showing the right wall hides and shows the right doors.
* Hide/ show each of the rear (stand-up) consoles.
* Thirteen camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
* Includes the Battle Bridge, centered in the scene.
* The light set in the included scene file has Ambient Occlusion enabled for the top light.
-This will create additional detailing, but may increase render times.
Recommended for use in Poser 5 and above, though the Ambient Occlusion lighting will only work in Poser 6 and above.
All sales images rendered with the included camera presets.
- Poser 5 or above