What about some male fashion?
This outfit is a dforce outfit for Genesis 8 Male. The poncho, the pants and the top use dforce. The boots and the gloves don't need dforce.
What you get with this package:
- Nelan Boots
- Nelan Gloves
- Nelan Pants
- Nelan Poncho
- Nelan Top
- Load All clothing items in one click (wearable)
- 1 Iray texture for the Boots
- 1 Iray texture for the Gloves with 3 different lenghts (3 bump maps, 3 diffuse maps, 2 transparency maps)
- 1 Iray texture for the Pants
- 1 Iray texture for the Poncho
- 1 Iray texture for the Top
- 2 Material for the Boots (Iray)
- 6 Material for the Gloves (Iray). You'll get 2 different colors and for each color 3 different lenghts for the Gloves
- 2 Material for the Pants (Iray)
- 2 Material for the Poncho (Iray)
- 2 Material for the Top (Iray)
- 6 Transparencies for the Pants (found in Transparency)
- 3 Transparencies for the Gloves (found in Materials)
This package includes only Iray materials.
20 Texture maps (4096x4096).
You get 1 texture for each item but this is a multicolor texture.
Multicolor means that you can put any color on any item. The bumps and normals are made so you can do that.
To apply these effects:
-Go to surface tab
-Select the surface(s) of the outfit you want to change.
-Left click on the Base Color's little square on the left and set None. You get a white blank object. Don't worry, it's normal.
-Left click in the Base Color's big white rectangle and apply any color you want.
-You're done for a rendering!
Software: DAZ Studio 4.9.4 (Needed for G8F/M), Daz Studio 4.10 + (required for dForce)
Compatible figures: Genesis 8 Male