Free yourself from the constraints of the default Daz Studio cameras and learn how much easier it is to use a camera based on a real 35mm camera. IG Photographer's Toolbox: 35mm Cameras includes a full set of Daz Studio Cameras that have been meticulously redesigned and configured to make them work like a real world 35mm Camera. From a wide angle 24mm lens, to the long reach of the telephoto 200mm, each camera has been designed with a specific type of lens in mind, letting each Lens/Camera combination shine in its own special way.
Learn the basics of Photography in a simple and concise way that is geared specifically towards applying those skills to Daz Studio. IG Photographer's Toolbox: 35mm Cameras also includes a tutorial that explains the basics of photography in a concise and easy to understand way. Simplified, to teach you the basics and how they apply to Daz Studio the tutorial will also help you to understand and decode the photography resources that are easily found across the internet, so you can use that knowledge to improve your 3d renders.
What's Included and Features
- IG Photographer's Toolbox: 35mm Cameras: (.DUF)
- 01 Tutorial on 35mm cameras and basic photography and how to apply that to Daz Studio and 3d rendering. Plus, user notes on the cameras.
- 08 Lens/Camera Scene Subset combos (24, 35, 50, 85, 135 & 200mm Prime Lens plus 24-70 and 70-200mm Zoom Lens
- 05 Headlamp Modifiers (10, 20, 30, 40, Grids and a Gel Filter)
- 24 Gel Filter Color Samples
- This product includes:
- 1 DSON Core Installer
DAZ Studio 4.10
Daz Connect, Install Manager, Manual Install