Windows are an artist's best friend. When it comes to lighting, there's nothing more exciting and creative than having windows in a room or inside an environment.
But, so many artists get it completely wrong and miss the mark.
With this new tutorial, you'll truly GET IT, and start using windows in ways you even didn't know existed.
With bestselling Daz 3D published artist Val Cameron from Dreamlight.
What's Included and Features
- Learn how to use windows to your advantage, and let them cast beautiful lighting
- The secret to getting window lighting right (and how to ruin it all with ONE wrong setting)
- How to control "window lighting" to 100% and get the exact look you're after
- How to create real volumetric / god-rays Iray lighting (and how to fake it)
- How to light interiors with "window lighting"
- How to light characters with "window lighting"
- 3 ways to get perfect Iray lighting through windows inside Daz Studio
- 3 ways to get perfect lighting through windows with partial or 100% help using Photoshop (or any 2D software with layers)
- FREE BONUS: Includes 13 alpha masks for faking beams of light inside Daz Studio or Photoshop (or any 2D software with layers)
- FREE BONUS: Includes Daz Studio Iray atmosphere prop
- Daz Studio Iray video tutorial
- 1280 x 720 HD WMV format
- Total running time: 2h 5 min
- 10 videos in total
- This product includes:
- 2 General Installers
- 1 DSON Core Installer
DAZ Studio 4.10
Daz Connect, Install Manager, Manual Install