Ever dove straight into the ocean of 3D art, only to find it's... HUGE, takes lots of time and practice to get professional looking images?
That ends now.
Instead of learning all about everything, you'll be guided step by step in learning lighting, camera and postwork geared towards a specific 3D art style, one style at a time.
Gone are the tedious trial and error, and wading through hundreds of hours of unrelated material only to learn that one thing you need.
Hands down, this is the fastest way to grasp 3D art, since everything you'll learn is maximized towards that specific style and nothing else. With these easy to follow, to the point and short tutorials, you'll quickly find what style you like, and exactly what you need to master to make it look professional NOW!
Volume 2 teaches you how to create stunning portrait renders using a specific lighting style that can be adjusted to any type of mood, and yet give you exceptional control, ease of use and quality at the same time.
Bestselling published artist Val Cameron from Dreamlight has been teaching 3D since 2005 and has helped thousands of artists really GET it, and enjoy art they can be proud of, in a way that's easy to understand and replicate.
What's Included and Features
- Conquer 3D Now Vol 2: Portrait Rendering:
- Teaches lighting, camera, and postwork geared towards this specific 3D art style
- A look at various portrait photos, showcasing different lighting and posing styles
- The easiest and most effective way of lighting portrait renders, with full control and "several mood variations"--works both for indoor and outdoor portrait renders
- The PRO way if lighting portrait renders, and how to quickly ruin it with one big mistake
- The main difference between male and female portrait renders
- Big no-no's and do's for camera framing
- Quick and easy postwork techniques for enhancing your portrait renders
- How to get gorgeous eye reflections using a neat Photoshop trick
- Creating faked DOF effect in Daz Studio as well as Photoshop
- How to render stunning camera DOF effects inside Daz Studio
- BONUS: Showcasing the most incredible "literally done it for you" light set for portrait renders and how to use it for instant gorgeous renders
- Although conducted in Daz Studio Iray and Photoshop, these techniques can be applied universally to any 3D & 2D software
- 05 Videos (.WMV):
- 1280 x720 HD Format
- 1 Hour 49 Minutes Running Time
- This product includes:
- 1 General Installer
Install Manager, Manual Install