Ever dove straight into the ocean of 3D art, only to find it's... HUGE, takes lots of time and practice to get professional looking images?
That ends now.
Instead of learning all about everything, you'll be guided step by step in learning lighting, camera and postwork geared towards a specific 3D art style, one style at a time.
Gone are the tedious trial and error, and wading through hundreds of hours of unrelated material only to learn that one thing you need.
Hands down, this is the fastest way to grasp 3D art, since everything you'll learn is maximized towards that specific style and nothing else. With these easy to follow, to the point and short tutorials, you'll quickly find what style you like, and exactly what you need to master to make it look professional NOW!
Volume 1 teaches you the Perspective Diagonal, which is one of the simplest, yet most powerful style of creating 3D renders with a real impact.
Bestselling published artist Val Cameron from Dreamlight has been teaching 3D since 2005 and has helped thousands of artists really GET it, and enjoy art they can be proud of, in a way that's easy to understand and replicate.
What's Included and Features
- Conquer 3D Now Vol 1:
- Teaches lighting, camera, and postwork geared towards this specific 3D art style
- How to create the perspective diagonal effect on demand
- How to control effects for maximum effect
- Things that immediately ruin the perspective diagonal effect
- Where to place your characters
- How to light characters, depending on where you place them
- How to light the environment and scene, so that the environment doesn't steal attention from the characters
- Super cool and creative ways of controlling exactly where the lighting falls, and controlling the shadows at the same time
- Where to place the "hot spot"
- Easy camera framing techniques that can be repeated in any scene, both indoors and outdoors
- Super quick postwork techniques to bring out the most of the Perspective Diagonal 3D art style
- Although conducted in DAZ Studio and Photoshop, these techniques can be applied universally to any 3D & 2D software
- 07 Videos (.WMV):
- 1280 x720 HD Format
- 1 Hour 15 Minutes Running Time
- This product includes:
- 1 DSON Core Installer
DAZ Studio 4.10
Install Manager, Manual Install