To celebrate 40 years of Ferrari, Enzo Ferrari had his design team create a supercar that translated racing car technology to the road. It was the last car developed and built under Enzo Ferrari`s direct supervision before he died and it became one of his greatest achievements.
Following the turbocharged successes in Formula One, the 288 GTO introduced Ferrari`s first road-going turbocharged model in 1984. The F40 followed in its path and shared its longitudinal, mid-mounted, twin turbo-charged V8 configuration.
* DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 42,827 polygons.
* Model built entirely with 3-sided polygons.
* Opening and closing right and left doors, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
* All four wheels can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Front wheels are steerable.
* Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* Seats can move forward and back.
* Trunk can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body. A basic engine can be seen through the window.
* Five materials for the body metal:
- Red (default)
* No license plates are includes since this car was modelled without plates.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY