Whether you need to impress your clients or take your spouse out for a night on the town, this luxury sedan car from VP Automotive can't be beat. Includes luxurious, plentiful seating for five adults, ample storage in the trunk, and a powerful V-12 engine under the hood. This car can go from 0-60 in less than 3 seconds. (Note: the operating speed of you car depends on the animation settings in your software program.)
Chauffeur and driving lessons not included.
* DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 68,253 polygons.
* A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* Rear trunk can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Hood can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the BODY.
- A low-polygon engine can be seen when you open the hood.
* Right and left front doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
* Right and left rear doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
* The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various human figures.
- Unlike our SUV models, the rear seats in this car can not be hidden.
* The front license plate is a separate part which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* Bonus! Includes dashboard with left-hand steering wheel (US) AND right-hand steering wheel (UK).
- Property files let you hide or show the version you want.
* All four wheels include a "Flat Tire" morph to simulate a flat tire.
* Five materials for the body metal:
- Black (Default)
* Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
- Maryland (default)
- New York
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
* Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY