* Poser figure: includes obj, cr2/ png, at 97,952 polygons
* An ERC dial on the BODY rotates all four wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the BODY affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* Rear trunk can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* Hood can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
-A low-polygon engine can be seen when you open the hood.
* The sunroof can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* The sunroof glass can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* Right and left front doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* Right and left front door windows can open and close (up and down), with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various Poser figures.
* This car only has a rear license plate, which is not removable.
Textures/ MAT Poses:
* Six textures/ MAT poses:
* Four textures/ MAT poses for the license plate:
Also includes corresponding displacement maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
-Displacement mapping adds extra realism as the plate-lettering is three-dimensional.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
* Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* The body metal, front bumper, and rear bumper are separate materials which means you can further customize the look of your car.
* Templates are included and some are color-coded.
-A4 Left Front Seat
-A4 Right Front Seat
-M4 Left Front Seat
-M4 Right Front Seat
For use in Poser 5 and above: uses procedural materials such as reflection, displacement, and blinn.
Note: All sales images were rendered in Poser 6. No post-work was used except for compositing.
Poser conversion and rigging by Al Sterner (Meshworks) and Mark Fares (KageRyu).
- Poser 5 or above