French Sports Car (for Poser)
Straight from the race tracks of France comes the newest automobile: the french sports car!
Product Features (Poser)
- Poser figure: includes obj, cr2/ png, over 25485 polygons
- An ERC dial on the BODY rotates all four wheels.
- Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the BODY affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
- The Hood can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
(Note: since the engine is in the rear of the car, there is a storage compartment under the hood.)
- The spoiler can raise and rotate upwards, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
- The left and right doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY for each door.
- Front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various Poser figures.
.: Textures/ MAT Poses :.
- Nine textures/ MAT poses:
* Two-tone paint:
- Black and Blue
- Black and Purple
- Black and Red
- Black and Silver
- Blue and Silver
* Solid colors:
*Five textures/ MAT poses for the license plates:
-Florida (shark design)
-Also includes corresponding displacement maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates. Displacement mapping adds extra realism as the plate-lettering is three-dimensional.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
- Bump map on the tires creates tread detailing.
- Accurately reflecting mirrors.
- Templates for all materials included and materials are color-coded.
For use in Poser 5 and above: uses procedural materials such as reflection, displacement, and blinn.
Has not been tested in DAZ Studio.
.: Product Features (Vue) :.
- Vue vob file, over 25485 polygons
- All of the parts have their joint centers set for easier animation.
- Colorized using texture maps and Vue shaders.
.: General Product Features :.
- Model built with 3 and 4-sided polygons, with no non-planar polygons
- Includes an interior, which can be seen though the windows.
- The 3ds version of the model includes references to the included texture and bump maps.
- The obj version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The 3ds and obj versions include "group" information, which your software should interpret as separate parts and allow you to move the wheels.
- Vue 7, Vue 8, Vue 9, Poser 6, Poser 7, Poser 8, Poser 9, Poser Pro 2010, Poser Pro 2012, 3DS Max, Vue 11, Poser 5, Poser 10, Poser Pro 2014