The Chevrolet Corvette is a sports car that has been manufactured by Chevrolet since 1953. It has been proclaimed as “America's Sports Car”. It is built today exclusively at a General Motors assembly plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky, but in the past it was built in Flint, Michigan and St. Louis, Missouri. It was the first all-American sports car built by an American car manufacturer.
The ZR-1 displayed stunning acceleration and handling capabilities, but it carried a price tag nearly double that of a standard Corvette: MSRP for the ZR-1 in 1990 was $58,995, and ballooned to $66,278 by 1995. Some dealers reportedly sold ZR-1's for as high as $100,000. Even at its base MSRP, the ZR-1 was in the same price range as Porsche's 964-generation 911, making it a tough sell for Chevrolet dealers.
* DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 60,025 polygons.
* Left and right doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
* All four wheels can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Front wheels are steerable.
* Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* Rear trunk can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Headlights rotate open... and just like on a real Corvette, they rotate back-to-front (with a Pose Control dial on the Body).
* The right and left sunvisors are separate Body parts which can rotate up and down or be hidden from the scene.
* The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various Poser figures.
* The hood does not open and there is no engine.
* Five materials for the body metal:
- Black and White
- Red (default)
* Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY