The Lamborghini Countach is a supercar produced by Italian automaker Lamborghini from 1974 to 1990. It popularized, but did not pioneer, the wedge-shaped, sharply angled look popular in many high performance cars since. It also popularized the "cabin-forward" design concept that pushes the passenger compartment forward in order to accommodate a larger engine.
In 2004, Sports Car International named this car number three on the list of Top Sports Cars of the 1970`s, and it was listed as number ten on their list of Top Sports Cars of the 1980's.
Despite the fact that the car has been discontinued for 17 years, it still enjoys a massive fan following this day. The Countach has since practically become a symbol for the 1980`s, and is widely considered to be one the most recognizable cars of all time.
* DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 48,643 polygons.
* Left and right doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
* All four wheels can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Front wheels are steerable.
* Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* The hodd can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* A detailed rear engine which can be seen through the rear window or when the trunk is opened.
* Right-handed steering wheel.
* Five materials for the body metal:
- Dark Blue
- Red (default)
* Does not include any license plates.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY