* Poser figure: includes obj, cr2/ png, 133,345 polygons:
* An ERC dial on the BODY rotates all four wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the BODY affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* Trunk can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* Right and left front doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* Right and left rear doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various Poser figures.
* Front license plate can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
* Hood can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
- There is an engine under the hood.
Textures/ MAT Poses:
* Five textures/ MAT poses for the body metal:
* Five textures/ MAT poses for the license plates:
Also includes corresponding displacement maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
-Displacement mapping adds extra realism as the plate-lettering is three-dimensional.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
* Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* Templates are included some are color-coded.
Hide/ Show Poses:
* Hide/ show front license plate
For use in Poser 5 and above: uses procedural materials such as reflection, displacement, and blinn. The fabric surfaces also use Poser's shader nodes.
Has not been tested in DAZ Studio.
- Poser 6, Poser 7, Poser 8, Poser 9, Poser Pro 2010, Poser Pro 2012, Poser 5, Poser 10, Poser Pro 2014
- Base Figures:
- Victoria 4, Victoria 3,
Michael 3, Michael 4, Dawn