The BMW 3 Series is an entry-level luxury car/compact executive car manufactured by the German automaker BMW since May 1975. It was the successor to the 2002 coupe, retaining much of that car's styling while adding a more powerful 2.0 L 110 hp (82 kW) engine and other performance enhancements.
* DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 76,940 polygons.
* A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* The hood can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
- Includes a basic engine which can be seen when the hood is opened.
* Right and left doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
* The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various human figures.
* Right and left sun-visors can rotate (or can be hidden).
* This car does not have a front license plate.
* Five materials for the body metal:
- Red (default)
* Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
- New Jersey
- New York
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
* Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY