This is a Python script for Poser 12. Requires Poser 12.0.703 or later.
This tool allows converting Poser figures into props, with options to preserve shapes and materials, as well as welding the resulting geometry into a single piece (good for dynamic cloth simulations).
Why converting to prop? Do you want to:
- Use the conforming clothing as dynamic cloth on the same, or on a different figure?
- Use a conforming item (hair, weapons, etc...) with another figure, but it doesn't fit?
- Reduce the use of system resources when having many figures on the scene?
This tool can help with all of that, and a few other things.
- 1-Click figure to Poser prop conversions!
- Simplify your scenes and use fewer system resources.
- Keep or reset current shape and transforms.
- Option to use original geometry in conversions.
- Option to keep parented props.
- Option to reparent parented props.
- Option to combine parented props into a single item.
- Option to Auto-Transfer existing materials.
- Option to Auto-Remove figure after conversion.
- Option to weld the geometry into a single piece.
- Script panel persists when switching Rooms.
- Tooltips describe every option and operation.
- Native dark theme panel remembers its size and position.
- Option to disable panel auto-docking.
- Built-in PDF manual launcher button.
**Note: To convert an entire figure with clothing and hair, start with the clothing, then then parent them to the figure, and then convert the figure with option to include parented props.
Software: Poser 12