A command center, which can be used for crew briefings, mission analysis, or for any other meeting.
Two console pods allow your crew to monitor any activity for your briefing.
The main doors can open and close and a set of curved stairs leads away from the room.
* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 52,963 polygons.
* Doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
* The left and right consoles are separate parts which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned in the scene.
* The holographic sphere can be hidden/ shown or rotated.
* The holographic emitters (above and below the holographic sphere) can be hidden/ shown.
* The walls and ceiling are separate parts for easier camera placement.
* One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps, at 1024x1024 pixels.
Hide/ Show Presets:
* Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
- Hiding and showing the front wall hides and shows the front doors.
* Six camera files are included.
* The camera files aren't blocked by any walls.
- You can use these camera files to render the scene or use them as starting points.
* A Poser scene file (pz3) is also included.
- This file includes lights and render settings (with Indirect Lighting) as a starting point.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL).
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Poser 6, Poser 7+, Poser 8 / Poser Pro 2010+