Contains the HDRI PlaineMorte and five scenes for Bryce 7.1 made with this HDRI by David Brinnen. There is a description for each scene. Contains both simpler and more advanced scenes for users being moderately familiar with Bryce and for advanced users.
Though the HDRIs can be used from Bryce 6.1, the scenes make use of IBL and Material features only available in Bryce 7.1 Pro.
- Required Products
- Bryce 7 Pro
- Compatible 3D Software
- What's Included & Features
- 1 HDRI low resolution light probe for Bryce 6+.
- 1 HDRI high resolution light probe for Bryce 6+.
- 5 Example scenes that can be used as a base for own work, using the HDRI supplied.
- Scene_4_01 is a landscape with the specular map of the HDRI providing ambient light and the Bryce sun as main light source.
- Scene_4_02 is a landscape with the specular map of the HDRI as backdrop, the scene is lit by IBL and the Bryce sun.
- Scene_4_03 is a landscape with the specular map of the HDRI as backdrop, the scene is lit by IBL and the Bryce sun.
- Scene_4_04 is a render in natural environment, using a shadow catcher.
- Scene_4_05 is an abstract with the HDRI as distorted backdrop lighting the scene.
- HTML files that can be viewed in a web browser showing and explaining the particulars of each scene. It features a page with links to all videos pertaining IBL, shadow catchers, material effects and TA. A QTVR movie permits to examine the full environment of the HDRI.