Character Mixer makes the most out of the Daz characters that you own, allowing you to quickly create unique characters by randomly, yet intelligently mixing-and-matching morphs from multiple Artists.
Using a powerful yet simple interface, you select which morphs you'd like to include in the randomization process. You can even save favorite selections to presets for easy loading at a later time.
Control the style of random character, which artist morphs to include or exclude, how many morphs to randomize and many other options to create the most unique characters possible with the characters that you have in your library.
This application will automatically include all the relevant morphs in your libraries, so if you add a new character - it will be included automatically!
Best of all - the applet works on all Daz Studio figures!
What's Included and Features
Character Mixer Applet (.dse) with the following features:
- Select Artistic Style
- High Definition
- Select Morph Targeting
- Only Head Morphs
- Only Body Morphs
- Both Head and Body Morphs
- Select Morphs
- By Artist Name
- By Morph Name
- Add ALL
- Remove ALL
- Powerful real-time search feature to add or remove selected morphs
- Mixer Parameters
- Total Morphs to include in randomization
- Style Balance - select how stylised or realistic your randomized character should be
- Maximum Individual Morph Value - adjust the potential strengths each randomized morph
- Limit Morph Total to 100% - the sum of all morph values can be limited to 100% if required
- General Options
- Reset current morphs - reset the figure to default before randomizing
- Show Morph Applying - see your unique figure get generated in real-time
- Automatically Save Options on Exit - remember your selections for next time the applet is run
Genesis 8 Female, Genesis 8 Male, Genesis 3 Female, Genesis 3 Male, Genesis 2 Female, Genesis 2 Male, Genesis
Daz Studio 4.12
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install