The Audi Avus Quattro was a concept car from the German car manufacturer, Audi. It was first introduced at the 1991 Tokyo Motor Show. The Avus Quattro had an aluminum exterior, which made it a lightweight, sleek and safer automobile.
* DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 97,340 polygons.
* The right and left doors can open and close upward, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* All four wheels can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Front wheels are steerable.
* Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* Seats can move forward and back and can be removed from the car, to suit the needs of your scene.
* The hood can not open.
* The trunk can not open.
* Five materials for the body metal:
- White (default)
* Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
* Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY