3D model of a vintage 4wd suv.
The suv's high detail exterior is great for close up renders, the cabin, chassis and drivetrain have been extensively detailed for close range shots. Handlers have been added to the suv, tailgate, doors, front wheels and so you can manipulate them for poses.
The model was created with 3DS Max 2016 using the open subdivision modifier which has been left in the stack to adjust the level of detail.
There are also included HI and LO poly versions in Blender format with textures.
FBX and OBJ files have been included in separated HI and LO subdivision versions.
- The model has 154.000 polygons with subdivision level at 0 and 618.000 at level 1.
- Elements are logically named and grouped so they can be separated to adjust to your needs.
- The model contains quads and tris (no N-gons).
- Scale/transform is set to 100%, units are set to centimeters, texture paths are stripped and and it is made to real world scale.
- Renders were made in 3DSMax with V Ray and Blenders with Cycles with no post processing.
- Product is ready to render out of the box only in 3DSMax and Blender.
- Lights and cameras are not included.
MATERIALS AND TEXTURES:
- The model has diffuse, bump and specular maps plus materials . The suv's body, cabin, tires and brakes have textures. The chassis and drivetrain are not UV mapped.
- All materials and textures are included and mapped in all files but they will render like the preview images only in 3DSMax and Blender versions with V-Ray and Cycles respectively, the rest of files might have to be adjusted depending on the software you are using. Textures are in JPG format with 2048x2048, 1024x1024 and 512x512 resolution.
This model is suitable for design visualization, broadcast, forensic presentation, technical demonstrations, etc.
Software: Blender, UNREAL Game Engine, UNITY, FBX Format