Japanese Sports Car (for Poser)
Straight from the urban streets of modern Japan comes the newest automobile: the Japanese sports car!
.: Product Features (Poser) :.
- Poser figure: includes obj, cr2/ png, over 27509 polygons
- An ERC dial on the BODY rotates all four wheels.
- Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the BODY affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
- The Trunk can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY
- Includes a full trunk interior under the trunk.
-The Hood can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY
- Includes a basic engine under the door.
- The left and right doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY for each door.
- Front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various Poser figures.
- The rear spoiler is a separate body part which can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
.: Textures/ MAT Poses :.
- Six textures/ MAT poses:
- Position pose to hide and show the spoiler.
- Five textures/ MAT poses for the license plates:
-Also includes corresponding displacement maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates. Displacement mapping adds extra realism as the plate-lettering is three-dimensional.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
- Bump map on the tires creates tread detailing.
- Accurately reflecting mirrors.
- Templates are included and some materials are color-coded.
For use in Poser 5 and above: uses procedural materials such as reflection, displacement, and blinn.
Has not been tested in DAZ Studio.
.: Product Features (Vue) :.
- Vue vob file, with approx 27509 polygons
- All of the parts have their joint centers set for easier animation.
- Colorized using texture maps and Vue shaders.
.: General Product Features :.
- Model built with 3 and 4-sided polygons, with no non-planar polygons
- Includes an interior, which can be seen though the windows.
- The 3ds version of the model includes references to the included texture and bump maps.
- The obj version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The 3ds and obj versions include "group" information, which your software should interpret as separate parts and allow you to move the wheels.
- Vue 7, Vue 8, Vue 9, Poser 6+