Think lighting is complex, tedious and difficult to learn and master?
...the new "Something Sharp & Something Soft" way of lighting is super easy to understand, even easier to apply...
...and it works on any scene, both indoors, outdoors, and even with portrait renders.
In this complete video tutorial, you'll learn all about this new way of lighting.
Finally, make you're renders shine like a pro!
What's Included and Features
- How to light using the new quick & easy "sharp / soft" approach
- How to make your renders feel WOW each and every time
- What light types to use
- 3 ways of getting soft effects
- 3 ways of getting sharp effects
- How to blend soft & sharp to get the right professional touch
- How shadows play a major role, and what to do with them
- Indoor and outdoor examples
- How to manage several objects and when things that to clash
- How to get 100% control over the lighting, to avoid spilling it on unwanted objects
- 9 videos
- Downloadable WMV + MP4 1280 x 720 video formats
- Total running time: approx 108 min
- Although conduced in Daz Studio, specifically Iray render engine, these techniques are generic and can be applied to any 3D software
- This product includes:
- 3 MP4 General Installers
- 2 WMV General Installers
Install Manager, Manual Install