Convert, customize and optimize in the blink of an eye any Genesis 3 Figure for great Iray renders with this all in one smart converter and skin management tools.
Efficient, organized, simple, easy to use!
Everything was conceived to achieve great skin renders and make your workflow more simple, more fluent and more comfortable. Simply select Genesis 3 and open the converter which applies new optimized Iray settings for the type of skin you're working on. The conversion script opens a window allowing you to choose between settings for Caucasian or African skin types, as well as translucency and skin tone options, and will offer you three presets, depending on the way you want to handle the gloss. An automatic detection of Daz Studio version will adapt the settings to take into account the recent scattering update of the Iray render engine when necessary.
Once the new Iray material is applied on your figure, well, you are ready to render. But the most perfectionist amongst you, or people who love playing with skins will enjoy the associated optimization and customization tools. Organized folder by folder, sorted in order to have the most efficient workflow, the optimization tools will allow you to adjust step by step all the key properties of skin rendering. They can also be used to simply and efficiently customize an existing Genesis 3 figure without applying the converter. The conversion step is not obligatory since the optimization tools will work on any Genesis 3 figure using PBR Metallicity Roughness Iray Material, which concerns almost all Genesis 3 figures.
These optimization tools are provided in two formats in order to adapt both to beginners and advanced or professional users. For each key properties of skin rendering, you will find either smart presets - for beginners - and a friendly user interface gathering in a few buttons and dials all you need for the aspect of skin you want to customize. As user interfaces you will find:
- Base color Manager
- Gloss Initializer
- Gloss Manager
- Translucency Manager
- Bump Manager
- Anatomy Transfer Tools
These advanced managers open an interface providing an immediate control over the group of surfaces you want to customize. You can choose via a menu at the top of the interface to work separately and/or successively on full skin lips and nails, skin and lips only, skin only, lips only or nails only. This way you can set up the properties on the exact surface you want without leaving the interface of the manager. Each advanced interface provides you with the required dials for the given aspect you want to adjust on skin (base color, glossy look, translucency, bump...) with a real time preview of your changes using Iray preview mode. You can adjust properties settings on any surface group you want as many times as you want until you reach the effect you expected.
No more repetitive surface selection! No more long browsing of surface properties by properties to find the ones you need! All the work is done for you.
As a bonus, a transfer tool manager is included in order to be able to copy the skin settings of any Genesis 3 Figure to any Geograft Figure in the scene, including but not limited to Anatomical Elements.
With Iray Smart Converter and Advanced Skin Managers For Genesis 3, you have two products in one. You can simply apply the Iray converter to a figure and render, or you can use the skin management tools to optimize and customize any of your existing figures whose skin is already based on any Iray Uber PBR Metallicity Roughness shader. And of course you can do both!
Whether you want to improve your Iray renders of Genesis 3 Figures, or if you simply want to make the skin customization workflow pleasant and efficient, you will find your solution here!
What's Included and Features
- Iray Converter And Managers (.DSE)
- Iray Main Converter
- Automatic Detection Of Daz Studio Version for Scattering Management
- Possibility To Choose Caucasian Or African Presets
- Possibility To Keep Existing Translucency Maps When Different From Base Color Maps
- Possibility For African Skins To Force Scatter Transmit Base Color Effect (To Reach Darker Skins)
- 3 Options for Base Iray Conversion:
- Preset 1: Place Gloss/Specular Maps to Top Coat Color and Glossy Color
- Preset 2: Place Gloss/Specular Maps to Glossy Color Only
- Preset 3: Do not Place Gloss/Specular Maps
- 01 Base Colors - Brightness:
- Base Color Utility
- Base Color More Red
- Base Color White Max Brightness
- Base Color Grey Lower Brightness
- Base Color Grey Very Low Brightness
- Base Color Skin Tone Less Red
- Initialize Your Gloss Weight:
- Gloss Weight Utility
- 10 Glossy Layered Weights 0.15 to 20
- Further Gloss Management:
- All Gloss Base Utility
- All Glossy Features Step By Step Increase/Decrease
- Glossy Layered Weight Step By Step Increase/Decrease
- Glossy Reflectivity Step By Step Increase/Decrease
- Glossy Roughness Step By Step Increase/Decrease
- Top Coat Weight Step By Step Increase/Decrease
- Translucency Options:
- Translucency Strength And Color Utility
- Scattering Effects Reset African
- Scattering Effects Reset Caucasian
- 4 Scattering Effects Types
- Translucency Color Less Reddish
- Translucency Color Neutral
- Translucency Color Reddish
- Translucency OFF
- Translucency ON Strength 0.15 to 0.5
- Bump And Normal Utility
- Geograft Transfer Utility
- Requires Daz Studio 188.8.131.52 and above for use
- This product includes:
- 1 DSON Core Installer
Genesis 3 Female, Genesis 3 Male
DAZ Studio 4.9
Daz Connect, Install Manager, Manual Install