Ever wondered how to create content for Daz Studio, but just had no road map to do so? Where do you start? What's your actual destination? How are you going to deal with the challenges along your way?
This presentation is in the first of a Masterclass Series of creating content for Daz Studio. It covers every aspect of content creation from start to finish and it goes in-depth with a veteran artist, Esha, who has been creating content for the past 12 years.
Esha is seeking to present those things that were eye-openers to herself when she was struggling to find the best workflow. Are you in a workflow rut that needs smoothing out? Then this webinar series may assist you in finding a more streamlined flow of effort.
- This Bundle Includes:
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Part 1
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Part 2 : Modeling Clothing
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Part 3 : Smart UV Mapping
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Parts 4 and 5 : Rigging & Morphing Props
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Part 6 : Rigging and Morphing Clothing Items
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Part 7 : Ultimate Texture Creation
- Daz Studio Content Creation Mastery Part 8 : Rendering Top Promos & Preparing Products for Sale
Over 20 hours of tutorials including additional insights through Q&A from students.
About The Presenter : Esha
Esha lives in Austria and has been creating 3D products for nearly 12 years.
She has created content for Smith Micro and Daz and is an active vendor at daz3d.com.
When Daz released the Developer Tools for Daz Studio in 2008 she integrated them into her workflow and has been working with Daz Studio, alongside Poser, ever since. In recent years she has been focusing on DS for product development.
Esha's favorite tools include Daz Studio, Poser, ZBrush, Wings3D, Xfrog, Marvelous Designer, UVLayout and Photoshop. In all of these she is a self-taught artist, basing her skills on years of experience and numerous online tutorials. She fully understands the difficulties of moving from Poser to Daz Studio, having made that journey herself, and enjoys passing on her Studio know-how to new users. Esha also has several years of experience in teaching adults. She firmly believes that the best way to learn is to actively do something yourself, so she favors a hands-on approach in teaching. Knowing only too well how tiresome it is to gather scraps of information all over the web she wants to provide comprehensive webinars that really offer solid information. Moving from the basics to advanced procedures she takes care to make sure that her audience will be able to follow her courses smoothly.
In her spare time Esha loves listening to classical music, baking muffins and collecting cat photos.
- For full details on included products, please see the individual product's store pages.
DAZ Studio 4.10
Look at individual products in this bundle for install types