Create fuzzy, furry balls of cuteness, or glam up your wardrobe with DG Iray Fur, Flocking, Scales shader presets for Daz Studio Iray. There are 24 Full Surface presets to use as starting point, 99 interchangeable colors in animal prints and bright solids, 25 Make it Furry presets to use with the included colors or to give a furry or scaled appearance to an existing texture, and 30 tiling and utility presets to change the scale of the colored print, the size of the scaled pattern, and the overall luster of the surface.
These shader presets are perfect for stuffed toys, clothing, and accessories.
Note: These shader presets make heavy use of displacement. To get the correct look, you will need to be sure the SubD Displacement Level in the Surfaces tab is set to at least 3. A value of 4 is best for most situations, and a value of 6 is even better, hardware depending. Results will vary based on the mesh density of the object the shaders are applied to.
All of the included shader presets use the Iray Uber Base surface shader that comes with Daz Studio 4.8+.
This set is also a merchant resource and can be used to texture commercial and free items, as long as the resulting textures are baked to a texture map. Full details are in the ReadMe.
What's Included and Features
- DG Iray Fur, Flocking, Scales Shader Presets: (.DUF)
- 24 Full Surface Shader Presets
- 102 Color Partial Surface Shader Presets:
- 52 Mottled Solids
- 50 Animal Prints
- 30 Fur, Flocked or Scales Partial Surface Shader Presets:
- 08 Dense Fur Lengths
- 04 Sparse Fur Lengths
- 04 Flocked
- 05 Scales Up
- 05 Scales Down
- Tile and Utility:
- 09 Tile Color Only
- 09 Tile Fur or Scale Pattern Only
- 09 Shine and Luster Settings
- 01 Helper Script to Aid in setting up Materials for use with existing Textures
- Textures Include:
- 126 Texture, Base Color, Bump, Normal, and Displacement Maps(2048 x 2048)
- Daz Studio Iray Shader Presets (.DUF)
- This product includes:
- 1 DSON Core Installer
DAZ Studio 4.9
Daz Connect, Install Manager, Manual Install