* Includes one Poser figure (obj, cr2/ png), at 116,305 polygons.
* Like our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* The captain chair can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* All 4 of the crew chairs can rotate and be repositioned.
* The left and right lift doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* The left and right levers can can move, with an ERC dial on the Body
* The left and right stations can be be repositioned or hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* The left and right railing can be hidden/ shown.
* Includes an exterior (with basic textures) for shots through the front window.
* One set of textures is included.
* This model uses Poser`s shader nodes for some materials.
* All of the monitor screens use their own texture map, which makes it easy to change the screens and customize the room to suit the needs of your scene.
* The front window is also mapped "maximized" so you can add your own monitor display if needed.
* Hide/ show each wall, the left and right lifts, the exterior, and the ceiling.
* Hiding and showing the left lift hides and shows the left door, hiding the right lift hides and shows the right door.
* Thirteen camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
* All of the sales images were created using the included camera files.
For use in Poser 6 and above; may not work properly in DAZ Studio.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL).
Poser 6, Poser 7+, Poser Pro 2010+, Poser 9+, Poser 11