Designed for a vessel on an exploration mission to the stars, this bridge has more open spaces and stand-up consoles. The captain sits directly behind the helm and ops console. The rear stations can be reconfigured to display any of the ship`s functions. To save space, the chairs for these stations are pushed into the walls. Multiple doors (and lifts) allow easy access to and from the bridge.
The ready room (off the front of the bridge) allows the captain to meet with his staff in a private setting. This room includes two visitors chairs and a couch.
* Includes two DAZ Studio props: dsf, duf/ png:
- Bridge 8: 112,109 polygons
- Ready Room: 28,658 polygons
* Includes fully modelled lift interior for all three elevator-lifts.
* Includes modelled head (bathroom), though no toilet is included.
* As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* The helm and ops chairs can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* The helm and ops consoles can swing around for easier access to the chairs, with and ERC dial on the Body.
* Five rear chairs can be moved or rotated to suit the needs of your scene.
* All of the doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* All of the doors lead somewhere:
- The Left Rear and Right Front doors open into lifts.
- The Right Rear door leads to a rear hallway (which is a separate body part), though the doors at the end of the hallway do not open.
- Another set of Right Rear doors lead to a head/ bathroom.
- The Left Front doors lead to another lift and to the Ready Room.
* Includes three chairs: the main/ captain`s chair and two visitor chairs.
- The visitor chairs are mapped the same as the chairs in our other bridge sets so you can use the same textures.
* All walls and ceiling can be hidden/ shown
* The computer on the desk is a separate part, which can be moved or rotated to suit the needs of your scene.
* The desk can be hidden/ shown.
* The chairs are separate parts, which can be moved or rotated to suit the needs of your scene.
* Two doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Room decorations (such as model spaceship, Shakespeare book, and aquarium) not included.
* By default, the Ready Room is loaded to the side of the bridge.
* Fourteen camera files are included.
* The cameras have been positioned so no walls will block the camera.
* Use these to render your scene or as a starting point.
* One set of textures is included for the Bridge and Ready Room.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY