Included in this product:
- 1 pair of conforming socks for La Femme;
- 8 texture images for color, ior, metalness, normal, roughness, specular, specular color, specular tint;
- 3 texture images for extra base colors: fire, newspaper, rainbow;
- 9 texture images for mask shapes: back seam, bones, big dots, small dots, hearts, sportive, stars, stripes, thigh stripes;
- Texture images are in PNG format, resolution 4096 x 4096 pixels;
- 1 fix pose to zero La Femme toes when necessary (see notes);
- 4 adjustment and 4 folds morphs;
- 4 standalone morphs for use when not conforming to La Femme;
- 1 fit morph for EV Flags Of The World Shoes (products sold separately);
- Morph injection/removal to support La Femme Body Morphs, Blackhearted's Femme Fatale, Deecey's Body Kit (products sold separately);
- 59 material presets (MT5) ready to use and customizable;
- Template texture available: create your own original look;
- Material nodes included for Poser Surface (Firefly), Physical and Cycles Surface (Superfly).
How to use (no shoes):
Load La Femme in the scene, drag and drop the socks over her. The socks should automatically conform, if not then use "figure/conform to".
Change materials easily using the material room / assign tab, drap and drop one of the presets and click apply.
The socks will not follow the individual toes movement, so if after you posing La Femme the toes appear outside, simply apply the zero toes pose ("Pose/La Femme/Poses/Evargas/ThighHighSocks/Zero_LF_Toes") directly to the La Femme figure (not the socks).
How to use (with shoes):
If La Femme is wearing the EV Flags Of The World Shoes (products sold separately), simply activate the morph "FIT FOTW Shoes" after conforming/posing. Do not combine the "FIT FOTW Shoes" with other morphs that affect the foot area of the socks, as this would break the fit. *IMPORTANT*: follow the shoes' product instructions (you may need to apply an additional pose to La Femme feet/toes for that product to work).
For other shoe models we suggest activating the "ADJ Feet Shrink" as a starting point and then use the Poser native scale/morph tools for manual tweaking.
How to customize materials' basic colors:
All materials that use the default base color or have an overlay mask active can have its color customized. To do so, in the material room, go to the edit tab and set your favorite colors in "CUSTOM_shapescolor" and "CUSTOM_basecolor".
Requirements: Poser 11+, La Femme Figure, La Femme Pro - V.2, Femme Fatale HD Morphs for La Femme, La Femme Body Kit MR.
Software: Poser Pro 11, Poser 12
Compatible figures: La Femme Pro - Female Poser Figure, La Femme Base Figure - Included in Poser Pro 11
Required Products: Femme Fatale HD Morphs for La Femme, La Femme Body Kit MR, La Femme Pro - V.2