Get the most out of dynamic strand hair simulations with the astounding dForce Elven Lord Hair! And show off your fantasy ears while doing it...
The lusciously long Elven Lord hairstyle for Genesis 8 Male and Female both is created to take full advantage of the dForce hair technology - it require no initial positions, interacts with wind and it moves the way hair is supposed to move with simulation alone. Since it is strictly stranded hair, it does not take long to simulate.
The hair is styled with the aim to keep the ear area clear in as many poses as possible. It comes with variety of styling morphs that are meant to help you get the hair to drape to your satisfaction with ease and are suited for both realistic and stylized renders.
The hair is divided in to segments, allowing you to re run the simulation on specific parts of it and freeze the rest giving you more control over the process.
It comes with 16 vibrant and commonly used color presets, but the shaders are set up with customization in mind, allowing you to set any color you want with a few clicks. It comes with 3 highlight intensity presets included.
The style was created strictly for use with dForce, it requires simulation and will not look good without it.
Add believable, detailed, physics abiding hair to your Genesis 8 characters with dForce Elven Lord Hair!
What's Included and Features
- dForce Elven Lord Hair for Genesis 8 (.DUF)
- Elven Lord Hair for Genesis Males
- Elven Lord Hair for Genesis Female
- Top Right
- Top Left
- Temple Right
- Temple Left
- Mid Layer
- Back Layer
- All pieces contain morphs for realistic style. Temple and Top pieces contain swept back morphs for realistic and stylized styles.
- 16 Wearable Presets for Each Gender
- 16 Color Shader Sets for Each Gender
- 3 Highlight Intensity Settings for Each Gender
- Simulation Settings Preset
- Daz Studio Shader Presets for Iray (.DUF)
Genesis 8 Female, Genesis 8 Male
Daz Studio 4.12, dForce Hair, Daz to Unity Bridge
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install